“The Blackboard (Deluxe Edition)” is available now and shipping in this dope package! Order your copy now, before they are GONE! Visit this link to place your order: http://supastition.bigcartel.com/
1. There is no plan. Make decisions for fundamental, not instrumental, reasons.
2. Think strengths, not weaknesses. What do you consistently do well? What gives you energy rather than drains it?
3. It’s not about you. The most successful people improve their own lives by improving others’ lives.
4. Persistence trumps talent. There are massive returns to doggedness.
5. Make excellent mistakes. Commit errors from which the benefits of what you’ve learned exceed the costs of the screw-up.
6. Leave an imprint. Recognize that your life isn’t infinite and that you should use your limited time here to do something that matters. - More via Daniel Pink.
The general population doesn’t know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.
Hasan Salaam will be performing alongside Jasiri X, Rebel Diaz, Majesty, YC The Cynic & more at Brook Park in the Bronx - Sunday, May 19th. Come out and celebrate the Birthday & Legacy of Malcolm X.
If there is anything unhealthy in your reactions, just bear in mind that sickness is the means by which an organism frees itself from what is alien; so one must simply help it to be sick, to have its whole sickness and to break out with it, since that is the way it gets better.
When you write things down, you let your mind off the hook, giving it more room for things like problem-solving or spontaneous creativity.
If you are near North Carolina on May 16th, come out to Cat’s Cradle in Carrboro to catch Supastition live with Ghostface, Adrian Younge, DJ Forge and more! Dope show x Dope artists! We are now booking July & August dates for Supastition, contact me directly on e-mail for more info: Sav@TheNewPrint.Org - Peace.